Let’s Build Together
What Do We Offer Investors?
The opportunity to participate in the significant value, growth and income real estate investing delivers.
- A promissory note stating the deal
- Safety of principle through collateral
- Solid and reliable management
- Excellent double-digit returns
- No management fees
- Flexible investments
- Tax-deferred investments through self-directed IRAs
What's Required To Invest?
Investment capital for upcoming projects
Capital commitment period of at least 12 months
A lasting relationship with us, sharing a common vision to improve communities
In the end, our investment strategies benefit families – the families who move into our homes, and the families of investors who receive returns that secure their future.
Who Qualifies to Apply?
You should apply to join our investor-network if you:
- Are an Accredited Investor
- Seeking to diversify your current portfolio
- Looking for outstanding consistent returns
- Are looking to be part of an impactful real estate investment
To qualify as an investor, whether as an individual or corporation, we consider the following criteria as guidelines.
Accredited investors typically have:
A gross income of $200,000; or, if you are married, $300,000 or a net worth of $1 million or more, not including your primary residence.
Corporations or Institutions
Various organization may qualify as accredited investors including individual or business trusts, partnerships, LLCs, or a group of individuals who are also accredited investors – in most cases, asset requirements start at $5,000,000.*
*The full definition of an entity that qualifies as an Accredited Investor can be found under Regulation D, Rule 501, of the Securities Act of 1933.
Accredited Investing Through Self-Directed Retirement Accounts